ABOUT ALDER CREEK LANDSCAPING
What we specialize in...
Landscape design, construction, water features, rockery retaining walls, rock gardens, planting, patios and walkways (paver, quartzite, concrete) top soil and sod installation, irrigation installation, defensible space, brush clearing and mastication work. Certified backflow tester and tree spade service.
What sets us apart...
Alder Creek Landscaping provides quality landscaping and rock work for an affordable price. We use only top quality materials and all work is guaranteed. Alder Creek Landscaping performs all agreed upon work in a timely manner. We keep our promises, while working in an efficient manner. Customers deal directly with the owner, who has over 26 years' experience in this industry.
Alder Creek Landscaping's reputation is built on honesty and integrity. Most of our business comes to us by way of client referrals. We are very proud of our dedication to our customers, jobs, and business.
Things you should know...
Alder Creek Landscaping typically works in Klamath County and beyond. As our company grows, we will expand into larger areas. Please call or e-mail us if you have a question regarding our service area.
Things you should consider...
1. When choosing a contractor, you should keep a few things in mind. Take the time to get a couple of different quotes. You should choose your contractor based on honesty, quality, and reputation, not necessarily the lowest price.
2. Be sure to compare apples to apples. All of your quotes should be for the same services and like products. There is a huge difference between a 4 foot tree and an 8 foot tree, not only in price but also in time to install. You should try to get the most for your dollar. Also, if one contractor has an idea that you like, you should let the other contractors know the change so you will have similar bids.
3. Ask for references from the contractors. You should get names and phone numbers and even some addresses to drive buy and look at various projects.
4. Ask what kind of materials are going into your job. Most contractors use a variety of manufacturers' products and they should ensure that only the best ones are used on your project.
5. Know your budget, and what your expectations are for the project.
6. You can never ask too many questions, the more you ask the more you will know. This will get you the best contractor for your job.
We are looking forward to finding ways to better the community...
Here at Alder Creek Landscaping we have the tools, knowledge, and desire to make your next landscaping project the best that it can be. We will do what it takes to complete your project on time and for the agreed upon price.
After-installation video of a pond-less water feature.